Join our amazing Parent Volunteer Teams!
Thursday 20 September at 8:45am for our HK island campuses - Meeting point at BPR Canteen, 7/F, 165 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley
Wednesday 26 September at 8:15am for our TKO campus - Meeting point at TKO Canteen, 28 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O
To allow us to arrange coffee, tea and croissants, could you please sign up here.
For 2018 – 2019, the Events Committee needs you to organise and take part in the following events:
- School Fair at Tseung Kwan O
- Sustainable Development Fair at Chai Wan
- End of Year Fair at Jardine’s Lookout
- Swimathon at Tseung Kwan O
- Run Against Hunger
- Asia-Pacific Athletics Games
- Tea Towel Project
- Talks, screenings and discussions for parents
- Coffee mornings with volunteer parents
We need you talents for organising, decorating, negotiating with partners, or just your time to man a stand, handle the cash or sort donated books.
Commit for 3 months or the school year and meet other volunteer parents, FIS events teams and contribute to each event’s success and, above all, the children’s smiles!
Find out more details about FIS parent volunteers and what you can do on the Volunteer page.