International Sustainable Development Festival 2023

Issue 25: 21/4/2023, Issue 26: 28/4/2023, Issue 27: 5/5/2023 , Tseung Kwan O, Blue Pool Road Notices (Upcoming Events) Y7, Y8, Y9, Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13, 6ème, 5ème, 4ème, 3ème, 2nde, 1ère, Terminale

On 8th May, the second Sustainable Development Film Festival will begin and, this year it will be international! Supported by the AEFE and associated with the French May Arts Festival, the Film Festival will receive entries from other French high schools in the Asia Pacific region and from other international schools in Hong Kong.

The films selected this year will compete within four categories (Peace, Planet, People, Prosperity) in very different styles and genres, and will be screened during several events, including two major ones open to the public: Tuesday 9th May (6:30 pm, Jardine’s Lookout campus: screenings and debates in the Planet category) and Saturday 20th May (on the TKO campus for an afternoon of workshops for all ages, concerts, exhibitions, screenings and tasting of eco-friendly products).  Watch this space for more details on events timing and bookings in the next few weeks.

We hope to see many of you there!

Iv Charbonneau
HoD Social Sciences

Share
[cvw_social_links]