Mer Calme : a French Musical made in Hong Kong

Issue 23: 24/3/2023 , , Chai Wan, Jardine's Lookout, Tseung Kwan O, Blue Pool Road Notices (Upcoming Events) Y7, Y8, Y9, Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13, 6ème, 5ème, 4ème, 3ème, 2nde, 1ère, Terminale , , , , , , ,

While spring is slowly blossoming, the Mer Calme group is working tirelessly. In less than two months, around thirty performing artists will be on stage. Supervised by Nasthasia Faure and her team, these actors, dancers, and singers will perform an original musical comedy titled ‘Mer Calme’.

Among them are a dozen members of the FIS: teachers, students and alumni who have given art a special place in their lives…

In May, they will play vacationers, staying in a heavenly resort lost on an island in the middle of the Pacific: the ‘Mer Calme’ … but when a solar storm hits the entire Asian continent, they will have to find a way to survive…

A musical journey to discover classic French songs… all fully subtitled in English and Chinese.

From 11th to 14th May, at the Y Theatre – Chai Wan, in partnership with l’Alliance Francaise and Le French May, and supported by FIS 60th Anniversary celebrations

Réservations sur : TicketDood

Karine Yoakim-Pasquier
Author and Trainer / Writer

Share
[cvw_social_links]