RUN & ZAP 2022 : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Issue 12: 9/12/2022 , , Blue Pool Road, Chai Wan, Jardine's Lookout, Tseung Kwan O News (Reflections and Achievements) Y7, Y8, Y9, Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13, 6ème, 5ème, 4ème, 3ème, 2nde, 1ère, Terminale , , ,

RESULTS: RUN & ZAP CHALLENGE 2022

The FIS community, parents, staff and students proudly took up the collective challenge.

Together, during the week of the French High Schools of the World, we ran a total of 4,673 km!

On the scale of the (Asia Pacific) zone, all the French schools covered a whopping 41,599 km.

Although we didn’t beat our record from last year, we were able to mobilise a large part of our community to reach our goal together: to circle the globe!

Here are the classes at FIS that will be rewarded for their remarkable performance this year:

Congratulations and thank you to everyone, parents, students and teachers for your commitment and participation!

FIS is proud of its community of athletes.

Keep up the momentum, get active, get fit for your personal well-being and that of our planet.

Thank you to all.

Some pictures of the week:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p5kNoFhNXa4oOwpuqNGjFgeZ-KlBex1H?usp=sharing

Yann Lassus
Head of PE

Share
[cvw_social_links]