Kindergarten Assistant - Jardine’s Lookout Campus (French Speaking)
The French International School is seeking a Kindergarten Assistant in Jardine’s Lookout Campus (Primary) to contribute to the education, personal and social development, safety of the children by providing support to the Class Teacher.
- Supervise children’s arrivals and departures
- Provide assistance for dressing, undressing and change of clothes if necessary
- Ensure students’ s personal hygiene: supervise children going to the toilets, washing hand and provide assistance if necessary
- Supervise the children in the canteen and playground every day
- Ensure sorting of children’s work materials
- Ensure cleaning and storage of school or class equipment
- Ensure the cleanliness of the classroom during daytime
- Supervise activities under the overall supervision of the class teacher
- Accompany children for school excursions (walks, visits, shows...)
- Prepare the materials necessary for activities
- Any other tasks as may be requested by Management from time to time
- Relevant experience in schools is preferred but not essential
- Collaborative / team player with good communication skills
- Holder of a dependant visa or HK Permanent ID
- Fluency in French is a Must
- Good command of English
- 28.5 hours per week – Full time
- Entitled to all school holidays except 2 weeks during summer holidays
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Head of Recruitment and Human Resources Development by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.