Fees include annual tuition fees and registration fees.
In order to confirm a place for a new student, a non-refundable, non-transferrable advance payment of HK$25,000 for tuition fees is required.
In order to ensure transparency and enable you to have a better understanding of all fees involved with the schooling of your child, you can refer to the below document for the 2018-2019 school year in Related Resources.
From September 2019, all MS and GS classes will benefit from our "Immersive Bilingualism" pedagogical project - consequently, there are no more non-bilingual MS and GS classes.
In Primary, we offer the following sections: Immersive Bilingualism (BIM), Bilingual parity exposure (BPH) and American international section (SIA, former OIB).
In Secondary, we offer the following sections: European languages and cultures (LCE), European section (EURO), Oriental section (SO) and American international section (SIA, former OIB).
2019-2020 Tuition Fees are detailed in the table. Tuition fees for MS & RC are still pending validation from the Education Bureau.
Select year group
Rules and procedures
- ADMISSION: Offers for the coming school year are emailed to parents who must confirm their acceptance by return and include proof of advance payment of HK$25,000 which will be offset against fees due in the 1st trimester. In cases of withdrawal, this payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PAYMENT: Invoices are posted on the Parent Portal at the beginning of each term (annual payment is also accepted). Every term a student begins is due to be paid in full.
You can pay by Direct Debit via the Authorisation form (see in Related Resources).
Payment must be made before the due date. In cases of late or partial payment, interest will be charged on the outstanding.
A 10% discount on school fees is offered for the third child enrolled and a 15% discount for the fourth child or more.
Arrival during the course of the School Year
- 1st financial period from 01 September to 31 December:
Arrival before the 01 November: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 31 October: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 2nd financial period: from 01 January to 31 March
Arrival before the 15 February: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 February: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 3rd financial period: from 01 April to 30 June
Arrival before the 15 May: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 May: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.