Fees include annual tuition fees and registration fees.
In order to confirm a place for a new student, a non-refundable, non-transferrable advance payment of HK$25,000 for tuition fees is required. In order to ensure transparency, FIS lists all fees involved with the schooling of your child (see below in Related Resources).
The tuition fees for the year 2018-19 have been approved by the Board and are pending approval by the Education Bureau.
From September 2018, all MS classes will benefit from our new "Immersive Bilingualism" pedagogical project - consequently, there are no more non-bilingual MS classes.
The category "French Stream Bilingual" includes Bilingual and Immersive Bilingualism classes in Primary and OIB & European Sections in Secondary
2018-2019 Tuition Fees are detailed in the table and Related Resources below
Kindergarten fees (Moyenne Section and Reception classes) for the 2018-19 school year have not been yet approved by the Education Bureau. As such, we will invoice for 2017-18 fees, and the adjustment will be invoiced later.
Select year group
Rules and procedures
- ADMISSION: Offers for the coming school year are emailed to parents who must confirm their acceptance by return and include proof of advance payment of HK$25,000 which will be offset against fees due in the 1st trimester. In cases of withdrawal, this payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PAYMENT: Invoices are posted on the Parent Portal at the beginning of each term (annual payment is also accepted). Every term a student begins is due to be paid in full.
You can pay by Direct Debit via the Authorisation form (see in Related Resources).
Payment must be made before the due date. In cases of late or partial payment, interest will be charged on the outstanding.
A 10% discount on school fees is offered for the third child enrolled and a 15% discount for the fourth child or more.
Arrival during the course of the School Year
- 1st financial period from 01 September to 31 December:
Arrival before the 01 November: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 31 October: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 2nd financial period: from 01 January to 31 March
Arrival before the 15 February: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 February: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 3rd financial period: from 01 April to 30 June
Arrival before the 15 May: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 May: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.