Summary of fees
- Application fees: HK$ 2,200
- Assessment fees (International stream only): HK$ 1,000
- Debentures: HK$ 90,000 (private) - HK$ 250,000 (corporate)
- Tuition fees: see full details below. A 10% discount on school fees is offered for the third child enrolled and a 15% discount for the fourth child or more.
In order to get a better understanding of all fees involved with the schooling of your child, you can refer to the below document for the 2020-2021 school year in Related Resources.
In order to confirm a place for a new student, a non-refundable, non-transferrable advance payment of HK$25,000 for tuition fees is required. It will be offset from the first term tuition fees attended by the student.
The 2020-2021 tuition fees remain at the same level as 2019-2020.
About tuition fees
- As of September 2020, all MS, GS and CP classes are part of the "Immersive Bilingualism" path - consequently, there are no more non-bilingual MS, GS and CP classes.
- Starting from CE1, the following paths are offered: Immersive Bilingualism (BIM), Bilingual parity exposure (BPH) and American international section (SIA).
- In Secondary, the following paths are offered: European languages and cultures (LCE), European section (EURO), Oriental section (SO) and American international section (SIA, former OIB).
Select year group
Rules and procedures
- ADMISSION: Offers for the coming school year are emailed to parents who must confirm their acceptance by return and include proof of advance payment of HK$25,000 which will be offset against fees due in the 1st trimester. In cases of withdrawal, this payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PAYMENT: Invoices are posted on the Parent Portal at the beginning of each term (annual payment is also accepted). Every term a student begins is due to be paid in full.
As the first year of implementation, we would accept Non Direct Debit payment for existing students for school year 2020/2021.
For newly joined students, Direct Debit is mandatory. The Direct Debit Authorization Form (see in Related Resources) must be submitted to the school upon acceptance of the offer.
From 2021/2022 onwards, all payment would be processed through Direct Debit.
Payment must be made before the due date. In cases of late or partial payment, interest will be charged on the outstanding.
Arrival during the course of the School Year
- 1st financial period from 01 September to 31 December:
Arrival before the 01 November: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 31 October: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 2nd financial period: from 01 January to 31 March
Arrival before the 15 February: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 February: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.
- 3rd financial period: from 01 April to 30 June
Arrival before the 15 May: The school fees are due in full for the corresponding financial period.
Arrival after the 14 May: The school fees will be calculated pro rata for the number of calendar days of that financial period.