From MS to Terminale, our students follow the French National Curriculum as set by the French Education Department. FIS also provides bi-lingual French – English classes in the OIB section.Read More
From Moyenne Section (MS) to CM2, FIS provides a challenging curriculum set out by the French Ministry of Education.Read More
From 6ème to 3ème FIS provides a challenging curriculum as set out by the French Ministry of Education.Read More
From Seconde to Terminale, FIS provides a challenging curriculum as set out by the French Ministry of Education.Read More
At FIS, the learning of languages is at the heart of our teaching. We appreciate the importance of mastering English by the end of a student's schooling as well as learning other European languages and Mandarin.Read More
Our students follow an English language education based on the English National Curriculum to Year 11 after which they study the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.Read More
Our aim is to ensure that students are provided with the highest quality, rewarding and enjoyable learning experiences created to foster students’ intellectual independence and develop them to be life-long learners.Read More
We are committed to providing an environment full of exciting and stimulating experiences encouraging our students to develop their personal strengths and interests while exploring new ideas.Read More
A broad and balanced curriculum is offered to allow students transitioning from primary to continue with familiar subjects while embracing new learning challenges at a different campus.Read More
Provision of a holistic education continues to be the focus during these final years as students are guided towards excellence both academically and as young adults preparing for life in the wider world.Read More
Student in Terminale (year 13)
- How long have you been at FIS?
- I have been studying at FIS for the past 6 years, from 6ème (Year 7) to Première (Year 12).
- How did FIS help you in terms of getting to where you are right today?
- I was 10 when I started at FIS. I am now 16 and I can say that FIS has changed my perspectives and given me the opportunity to learn from different cultures. As an example, I participated in the Singapore Model United Nations conference which was held a few months ago. Through this amazing experience, I found out how to solve problems in a large group and I met students from other schools all around Asia.
- If you could tell prospective students one thing about FIS, what would it be?
- I would say that FIS will encourage you to discover new people and cultures, while giving you the chance to follow your desired paths for the future.
Student in year 12 (Première)
- How long have you been at FIS?
- I started in Reception in 2002 so I have been here for 13 years.
- Which extracurricular activities are you involved in?
- I have been playing netball since Year 5 and I am now captain of the A1 netball team. I used to play basketball in Year 8 and I was in the drama club in Years 7 and 8.
- What have you learned at FIS?
- I’ve learned that you should always be positive and kind as you will always be rewarded for that. FIS helps you build strong relationships with students and teachers and encourages you to ask questions whenever you’re having any troubles personally or academically. This really helps you gain confidence to improve both your strengths and weaknesses.
Exams and Results
Students in the French Stream sit the Brevet and Baccalauréat while students in the International Stream sit the IGCSE and International Baccalaureate.
Further Education Choices
FIS opens the door to Universities across the globe. Students in both the French and International streams are accepted by the most prestigious establishments worldwide.
France remains the most popular destination for French Stream graduates. Our students are accepted annually to the most prestigious schools and universities in the country.
This is the second most popular destination for FIS graduates. With an excellent level of English, FIS graduates are accepted to the best universities there.
This is the third most popular destination for FIS graduates. The big American universities welcome graduates from both the French and international streams.
Some FIS graduates are very attached to Hong Kong and choose to study here at the excellent Universities in the region.