Extra-curricular activities are offered to children from RC to Y13 after school hours from Monday to Friday.
The French International School of Hong Kong is committed to the development of its students, therefore a wide range of activities is offered; over 1,200 students participate in them every year. The contents of these activities are monitored throughout the year, they are reviewed and updated annually in order to provide the best quality.
ECA enable children to acquire knowledge in sporting or artistic disciplines in a fun way, to chat in French or English outside school hours and to develop a child's commitment over a given period.
Children meet students from other classes and streams; they share and exchange, develop friendships and a sense of team spirit and are proud to represent FIS at competitions in Hong Kong and Asia.
Registration for Primary extra-curricular activities for the second semester will take place between Saturday 12 January at 10am and Sunday 20 January 2019.
Brochures are available below in Related Resources and Brochure & Planning are available on your Parent Portal under Websites > School information
- In Primary, activities are split into 2 semesters over the school year. For 2018-2019, 1st semester from Monday 24 September to Friday 25 January; 2nd semester from Thursday 14 February to Friday 14 June 2019
- In Secondary, ECA are yearly: they will start on Monday 17 September 2018.
- A Shuttle Bus Service reserved to Primary Students registered to ECA is available from the Primary campuses after ECA classes.
- Registration during the year or semester is possible, please contact our ECA department.
- Some activities might not go ahead in case of insufficient numbers.
- Once a student has enrolled and the activity has started, fees must be paid in full and will not be refunded (cf. Financial Terms)
Registration for school activities is done online through the parent portal.
If you need more information please contact us:
by phone +852 2892 3673 / +852 2892 3685
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
FIS participation in local and regional Interschool competitions
At FIS we are fortunate to be able to offer a wide range of physical activities in both a competitive and recreational environment.
The school, with the help of our PE teachers, organises the participation of our secondary students in the different sports organisation of Hong Kong (HKSSF - Hong Kong School Sport Federation , ISSFHK - Hong Kong International School Sports Federation, Hong Kong Junior Basketball League) for football, tennis, handball, basketball, fencing, rugby 7s, swimming, athletics and netball.
In addition, various fixtures are played within Hong Kong and overseas by our athletes at both AEFE and International School competitions.
Representing the school is a commitment, a chance to show other what we can do. Our students behave as world class citizens and act according to the values and principles of good sportsmanship.
Our players are our ambassadors!