Our extra-curricular activities (ECA) are aimed at students of all ages and led by certified, professional coaches in French and/or English, after class.
These activities are offered at an affordable price throughout the year. Over 1,200 of our students register each year and can choose among a very rich and varied selection of sports, arts and educational activities. The programmes' content is closely monitored and reviewed every year, with the objective to maintain a high quality level.
ECA enable the students both to discover a variety of subjects and to mingle with other students from different classes and streams in a bilingual environment.
ECA fees include a complimentary shuttle bus service for all Primary students enroled in an activity.
Here is a selection of the sports activities offered, depending on age and campus:
- Swimming (competition or leasure)
Students can also choose from a large selection of arts activities, depending on their age and campus:
- Fine Arts
- Arts Around the World
- Tales and illustrations
- Music : guitar, violin
- Drama (in French or in English)
We offer English and French tutoring sessions to help our students do their homework while being supervised, as well as:
- IT / IT & Robotics
- French: French for French speakers, Milou - fun activities
- Mandarin: Fun Workshop, Reading Workshop, Intensive course with certification
- English: English for Fun, Phonics Club
- Become a confident public speaker
- Preparing for competitive exams