Extra-curricular activities are offered to children from RC to Y13 after school hours from Monday to Friday.
The French International School of Hong Kong is committed to the development of its students, therefore a wide range of activities is offered; over 1,200 students participate in them every year. The contents of these activities are monitored throughout the year, they are reviewed and updated annually in order to provide the best quality.
ECA enable children to acquire knowledge in sporting or artistic disciplines in a fun way, to chat in French or English outside school hours and to develop a child's commitment over a given period.
Children meet students from other classes and streams; they share and exchange, develop friendships and a sense of team spirit and are proud to represent FIS at competitions in Hong Kong and Asia.
- In Primary, activities are split into 2 semesters over the school year. For 2017-2018, 1st semester from Monday 18 September 2017 to Friday 19 January 2018; 2nd semester from Monday 29 January to Friday 8 June 2018 (no ECA between 22 and 26 January 2018)
- In Secondary, ECA are yearly: they will start on the 11 September 2017.
- Registration during the year or semester is possible, please contact our ECA department.
- Some activities might not go ahead in case of insufficient numbers.
- Once a student has enrolled and the activity has started, fees must be paid in full and will not be refunded (cf. Financial Terms)
Registration for school activities is done either online through the parent portal, or directly with the external providers.
Registration for 2017-2018: Saturday 15 July at 2pm to 20 August 2017
You will find all details in the brochures in 'Related Resources'. For planning and schedule log on to the Parent Portal.
If you need more information please contact us:
by phone +852 28 92 36 73
by email email@example.com
FIS participation in local and regional Interschool competitions
At FIS we are fortunate to be able to offer a wide range of physical activities in both a competitive and recreational environment.
The school, with the help of our PE teachers, organises the participation of our secondary students in the different sports organisation of Hong Kong (HKSSF - Hong Kong School Sport Federation , ISSFHK - Hong Kong International School Sports Federation, Hong Kong Junior Basketball League) for football, tennis, handball, basketball, fencing, rugby 7s, swimming, athletics and netball.
In addition, various fixtures are played within Hong Kong and overseas by our athletes at both AEFE and International School competitions.
Representing the school is a commitment, a chance to show other what we can do. Our students behave as world class citizens and act according to the values and principles of good sportsmanship.
Our players are our ambassadors!