An Excellent Education for Everyone
Since FIS opened its door five decades ago, we have grown from a small school with only 35 students to one of the most renowned international schools in Asia.
FIS today operates both the French and International streams, and welcomes over 2,700 students on four campuses. Thousands of outstanding graduates began their success stories at the school.
Over 50 years of passion in education
To provide, together with families, a nurturing, culturally diverse community that inspires our young people to realise their true potential and be confident, independent learners as well as responsible global citizens with moral values and integrity.
Our team is committed to providing a multicultural, world-class school environment anchored in Hong Kong, delivering academic excellence based on a multilingual education (French, English and Mandarin) and developing caring, respectful citizens, proud to belong to the FIS community.
“What really struck me is how the French FIS community is really embracing the International FIS community” - Parent of Laura, primary student
At the French International School, we:
- Appreciate individual, cultural and international diversity
- Create a challenging and rewarding learning environment
- Foster individual personal development including creative and artistic growth
- Provide a strong support network with an enthusiastic, highly qualified team of teachers
- Encourage academic excellence and provide guidance on career choices for the future