Bus & Canteen
- A nut-free school for the safety and health of all our students
- A canteen with balanced meals for students on each campus
- A school bus service is also offered by external providers
Should you wish to use the bus services, please contact the bus company directly to inquire and register.
The school restaurant
The school restaurants provide registered children with a proper and balanced meal. They also play an educational role on food, hygiene, manners and community life.
Everyday a complete and balanced meal composed of five essential elements is provided for students from reception to secondary school.
For those who do not wish to register for the canteen, they can bring their own lunch box.
Our supplier, Chartwells, gives you the choice to enrol day per day, for a month, a term or a year through their dedicated website.
Menus are available on their website.
School bus services are available for FIS families who wish to enroll.
FIS works with different companies according to the campus and the geographical location of your home. The school bus itineraries are prepared by the bus company and offer a service matching school hours. The pick-up time is defined at the beginning of the school year.
Registration is directly with the bus companies.
- Kwoon Chung Motors Co: http://school.kcm.com.hk/fis/
- Yang May Lee: https://www.schoolbusservice.net/fis/
- Cheermate limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
For bus companies contact details, please refer to the 'Bus Company List' documents on the right side of the page.