Part-time Laboratory Technician for Chemistry
The French International School (FIS) seeks a part-time, highly organised and competent Laboratory Technician to assist teachers for mainly in chemistry experiments and interactions with biology and physics in Secondary school for all levels – French, IGCSE and IB curriculum.
Prepare experiments with Chemistry teachers and with Biology/Physics teachers from time to time
- Ensure all apparatus are ready for use when needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all observation apparatus, computer-aided apparatus, safety apparatus, anatomy models etc.
- Dispose hazardous waste materials.
- Maintain and arrange all laboratory equipment in good condition.
- Work in collaboration with other technicians
- Other tasks as directed by the Chemistry/Biology/Physics Teachers (French and English classes).
- Interpersonal skills including tact, patience and courtesy
- Monitoring and maintenance of the laboratory
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and general computer literacy
- Good command of English is required
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- 25 hours per week – Part-time
- School Holidays
- Suitable for candidates with some experience gained in school or private laboratories
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Head of Recruitment and Human Resources Development by email: email@example.com
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.