About French International School (FIS)
Established in 1964, the French International School (FIS) is the oldest international school in Hong Kong and was one of the first schools in Hong Kong to offer the IB. It is a dynamic educational institution, which welcomes over 2,600 students from around the world. It offers both French and British-style curricula and is the largest French school in Asia.
FIS currently operates four campuses, three of which accommodate students in the International Stream. The two primary schools, one surrounded by greenery in Jardine’s Lookout and the other in a pristine historical building in Chai Wan, are conveniently situated on Hong Kong Island. The school has recently acquired a new site for development in Tseung Kwan O.
FIS is a private, not-for-profit organization. In the last five decades, it has grown from a small school with 35 students to one of the most renowned international schools in the region. Its students are from 40 countries speaking some 30 languages – it is a truly multicultural learning environment.
FIS operates two streams, French and International, under an overall Headmaster appointed by the AEFE. The French Stream follows a French curriculum and has approximately 2000 students. The International Stream follows a curriculum broadly based on the English national curriculum leading to IGCSE and then the International Baccalaureate in years 12 and 13. It currently has approximately 642 students registered.
Receptionist Job Outline
The French International School of Hong Kong is currently seeking a Receptionist based in Tseung Kwan O Campus.
The new position is available starting from Sept 2018 however, a prior training will take place at Blue Pool Road Campus in Happy Valley.
- Handle receptionist duties such as greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order, courier services and provide excellent reception services to the guests
- Provide clerical and admin supports
- Coordinate the environmental cleanliness especially in the reception area
- Arrange bus for ECA and teachers when required
- Arrange pitch booking for PE teachers
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Will start assignment based in Blue Pool Road headquarter and will move to Tseung Kwan O campus from August 2018
- Degree Holder; Formal secretarial training or experience in Hospitality is preferred
- Minimum 1 year working experience in reception/admin or school/customer service.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, French is a MUST
- Cheerful, Stable, well organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Immediately available preferred
If you are interested, please submit your application before 15th January 2018, to the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.