Marketing & Communications Manager
The French International School (FIS) seeks a full-time, highly organised and competent Marketing & Communications Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team.
- Being the first point of contact for students, teachers and Department Heads for internal Marketing & Communications support including graphic design support
- Managing on a daily basis the school’s website and social media
- Reviewing analytics and determining trends to enable preparation of a parent-focused strategy for content creation
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of digital and traditional marketing campaigns including liaison with external agencies and partners
- Managing the Yearbook from theme concept to compilation, printing and distribution
- Managing ad-hoc projects such as promotional events (e.g. Education Fair), external campaigns
- Supporting the organisation and management of FIS community events as required
- Translating marketing and communications documents from English to French and vice-versa
- Performing other duties to support the Marketing & Communications team as required
- Be bilingual French/English (the candidate should be able to perform oral and written translations in a quick and efficient manner)
- Good knowledge of mainstream office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – the knowledge of Photoshop and HTML programming is a definite plus
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure and multi-task at the same time
- Holder of a "Dependent Visa" or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- 39 hours per week – Full time
- Entitled to 5 weeks of holiday per year
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Development Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.