Marketing & Communications Assistant Manager
The French International School (FIS) seeks a full-time, highly organised and competent Marketing & Communications Assistant Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team.
- Support internal communication efforts through FIS channels
- Support external marketing efforts according to established marketing plans
- Assist with planning and implementation of digital and traditional marketing
- Assist with content creation, updating website and social media in French and English
- Assist with the design and creation of online and offline marketing collateral using Adobe Suite
- Provide support at external promotional events as required
- Provide Project support as required (working with FIS teams and external suppliers)
- Maintain and update database of school information including photographs and standard text responses for use in support of marketing efforts
- Be bilingual French/English (the candidate should be able to perform oral and written translations in a quick and efficient manner)
- Have a good knowledge of mainstream office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – the knowledge of Photoshop and HTML programming is a definite plus
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure and multi-task at the same time
- Holder of a "Dependent Visa" or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- 39 hours per week – Full time
- Entitled to 5 weeks of holiday per year
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Development Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.