Marketing & Communication Intern
About French International School
Established in 1964, the French International School (FIS) is the oldest international school in Hong Kong and was one of the first schools in Hong Kong to offer the IB. It is a dynamic educational institution, which welcomes over 2,600 students from around the world. It offers both French and British-style curricula and is the largest French school in Asia.
FIS currently operates four campuses, three of which accommodate students in the International Stream. The two primary schools, one surrounded by greenery in Jardine’s Lookout and the other in a pristine historical building in Chai Wan, are conveniently situated on Hong Kong Island. The school has recently acquired a new site for development in Tseung Kwan O.
FIS is a private, not-for-profit organization. In the last five decades, it has grown from a small school with 35 students to one of the most renowned international schools in the region. Its students are from 40 countries speaking some 30 languages – it is a truly multicultural learning environment.
FIS operates two streams, French and International, under an overall Headmaster appointed by the AEFE. The French Stream follows a French curriculum and has approximately 2000 students. The International Stream follows a curriculum broadly based on the English national curriculum leading to IGCSE and then the International Baccalaureate in years 12 and 13. It currently has approximately 642 students registered.
Marketing & Communication Intern Job Description
The French International School is looking for a full-time Marketing & Communication Intern to help support our Marketing and Communications team for 6-8 months. Start date: ASAP.
As part of the team, you'll assist in various marketing projects such as:
- School events:
- new campus event, school fair
- sports awards
- end of year diploma ceremony…
- Writing and updating content for our various communication platforms: website, newsletter,
- Revising/updating marketing collaterals
- Photography & filming
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled in photo & video editing – MovieMaker skills preferred
- InDesign & Adobe skills mandatory
- Excellent written communication skills in French & English
- Able to work well in a team
- Energetic, creative and flexible
- Must show initiative, creativity and self-motivation
- Native French or English speaker, Bilingual preferred
The contract will start ASAP for a period of 6 to 8 months.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Deadline: 10 March 2018