Junior Legal Counsel (Part time, 3 days per week - 24h)
The French International School - Hong Kong is currently seeking a Junior Legal Counsel reporting directly to the General Counsel to provide legal advice and support for a wide range of legal topics and to assist the Board on corporate matters.
- Set up and manage contracts and insurance databases
- Participate in the selection, management, negotiation and evaluation of all external legal parties
- Monitor all lease agreements and coordinate with related parties according to the Board decision
- Negotiate, write and execute agreements and contracts
- Monitor regulatory and legal changes and advise on any changes required in the Governance of the School
- Conduct efficient legal research on any concern the Board and/or Management Team may have
- Prepare all aspects of the planning, preparation, and execution of Board meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Manage Board emails and ensure timely response to emails
- Undergraduate of a Degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a law firm or as an In-house legal counsel
- Fluency in English with outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) is a must. Good knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure with flexible working hours
- Holder of a "Dependent Visa" or HK Permanent ID Card
- 24 hours over 3 days per week
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.