IT Helpdesk Technician (Level 1) - Blue Pool Road
The French International School of Hong Kong is a rapidly growing Educational organization with 4 sites and
more than 2,700 students and more than 300 staff. We manage more than 1,500 devices, including PCs,
Chromebooks and iPads, across 4 different networks.
We are looking for a qualified IT Helpdesk Technician to join our team and work in our Blue Pool Road office.
The candidate will be required to go to the other campuses from time to time.
- Manage Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner
- Provide assistance (infrastructure, hardware and application) for all users (students, employees and parents)
- Respond to students, employees and/or parents issues via phone, email or other established support channels
- Follow-up with users to ensures issues are resolved
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Install, makes changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Asset management and inventorying skills
- Work independently while simultaneously being a collaborative team member striving for team success.
- Escalate critical incidents to Help Desk Manager, as needed.
- Knowledge in French and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Familiarity with case ticketing systems and ITIL practices and processes
- Detail-oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer, printing, projector & sound issues
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot G Suite Education, Windows 10, Chromebooks, iPads
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Experience in an IT service desk and customer service environment
- Experience working in a school would be an advantage
- Holder of a dependent visa or Hong Kong Permanent ID
- 39 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave per school year
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Development Manager by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.