The French International School in Hong Kong is seeking for a highly motivated FINANCIAL CONTROLLER to oversee its financial monitoring.
Reporting to the Financial Director, and in close cooperation with the Chief Accountant, the successful candidate will inter alia be responsible for financial analysis, budget management, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Monitor the school financial performance
- Compile and analyse financial reporting packages
- Prepare regulatory reports
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Work on ad-hoc studies
- Lead the implementation of the new financial management system
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is being set in place
- The candidate will finalise successful implementation of the new system, including designing
reports, training, reconciliations, set up new functionalities…
- Participate in the development of and support the school’s strategic plans
- Update the financial projections
- Prepare budgets and re-forecasts
- Develop and document financial controls and procedures
- Treasury monitoring
- Additional Controller duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI and Database Management is an asset
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, ideally including Power Query
and Visual Basic for Applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with Senior management team
- Good command of English is required. French is an asset.
- 39 hours per week – Full time.
- Holder of Dependant visa or HK permanent ID.
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) before to the Recruitment & Human Resources Development Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.