The French International School is seeking an Education Assistant to join our “Vie Scolaire” Department.
- Supervise students from French and International streams: before start of school, lunch time, breaks, bus departure and after school activities
- Ensure proper student behaviour during the absence of teachers
- Support the Principal Educational Advisor on monitoring student’s attendance (absences, lateness,) and discipline (detentions)
- Provide support for individual students outside the classroom
- Prepare classroom according to timetables
- Support in-class learning as needed
- Relevant experiences in schools is preferred but not essential
- Collaborative/team player with good communication skills
- Holder of a dependant visa or HK permanent ID
- Good command of English. French is a must.
- 20 hours per week – Full time.
- Entitled to all school holiday except 2 weeks during summer holiday.
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment & Human Resources Development Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.