The French International School (FIS) seeks a full-time, highly organised and competent Communications Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team.
- Support the communication plan from definition to implementation
- Ensure all communication to FIS stakeholders is consistent
- Review analytics and determine trends to ensure efficient communication to our various stakeholders
- Create content for different media (website, newsletters, brochures, fairs…) and audiences (current parents, prospective parents, internal staff, pupils, corporate partners, institutional…)
- Proof-read for marketing & social media content
- Translate & interpret marketing and communications documents from English to French and vice-versa
- Perform other duties to support the Marketing & Communications team as required
- Native English speaker
- Good command of French would be a definite plus
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of mainstream office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure and multi-task at the same time
- Holder of a "Dependent Visa" or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- 39 hours per week – Full time
- Entitled to 5 weeks of holiday per year
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Development Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.