Boutique Senior Officer
The French International School (FIS) seeks for 2 part time, highly organised and competent Boutique Senior Officers to join our Purchasing team. One position will be based at our Blue Pool Road Campus and another at our Tseung Kwan O Campus.
- Oversees boutique daily operations
- Maintain a high standard of visual display
- Handle customer enquires & provide customer services
- Monitor stock control and replenishment management
- Updating the online catalogue
- Follow-up on all communications between shops and office
- Follow-up on orders and deliveries, liaise with suppliers
- Handle Ad-hoc administrative assignment
- University degree level, ideally with 1 or 2 years of retail / shop assistant work experience – Knowledge of inventory technics would be an asset
- Excellent organisational skills with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese. French is a plus.
- Holding a "dependent visa" or a HK Permanent ID
- 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday – Part time
- Entitled to 5 weeks of holiday per year.
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment & Human Resources Development Manager by email to email@example.com. Please specify in your cover letter your preferred work location.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.