The French International School of Hong Kong is currently seeking an air-conditioning technician. He or she will be reporting to the Facilities Director and will be joining a team of 12 staff dedicated to maintenance of our campus. The successful candidate will be in charge of maintaining and improving A/C system of our 4 campus.
- Able to work on all air-conditioning and refrigerated plants and equipment throughout the 4 campus of the School and ensures that all such equipment is working satisfactory and efficiently.
- Execute maintenance works for air conditioning, air compressor, plumbing and drainage systems;
- Responsible for operating, setting, repairing, and improving on air conditioning, air compressor, plumbing and drainage systems and etc.;
- Respond quickly to emergency situations;
- Perform routine maintenance on production equipment, and perform repair on them when necessary;
- Diploma holder in Mechanical/ Building Services engineering or related disciplines (valid AC and Electrical grade A certificate is a must)
- Able to work independently and take full responsibilities for all A/C matters.
- Good language skill with fluency in written and spoken English, French will be a plus.
- Car and/or light goods vehicle driving license will be a plus
- 39 hours per week – Full time
- Entitled to 5 weeks of annual leave per year
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Recruitment and Human Resources Development Manager by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.