New edition of the ‘Semaine des Lycées Français du Monde’ (Week of World French Schools) at FIS
Once again this year, FIS - and more particularly our Tseung Kwan O campus - will actively participate in the Week of French World Schools which will take place from 30 November to 5 December and whose theme is "Citizens, equal and united - French education to meet the challenges of tomorrow".
All TKO Primary school pupils will work together with French schools in Seoul (South Korea), Santiago de Chile, Vancouver (Canada), Nouakchott (Mauritania), Tunis (Tunisia) and Turin (Italy) on the 5 following themes:
1. Solidarity on a daily basis in our respective countries.
2. Global solidarity seen from the perspective of sustainable development and protection of the planet.
3. Equality from the perspective of respecting differences.
4. Citizenship on a daily basis, at school.
5. Responsible citizens who make their voices heard without resorting to violence.