Jardine’s Fair – International Day
Students and the team at Jardine’s invite you to the School Fair and celebrate this year’s theme “International Day”:
Saturday 1 June from 10am to 5pm
We will divide the Jardine's campus up into regions from across the world, and a special area dedicated to France. Each area will be packed with regional food, vendors, and of course activities organised by our own community. It's a wonderful opportunity to take pride in your country or region.
Few examples of what awaits you at the INTERNATIONAL DAY :
Fight against a Sumo, learn Capoeira, try Chinese calligraphy, test your British culture, taste Japanese Sushis, learn about French regions, learn how to fold Furoshiki, become a kung-fu master, discover Chinese acupressure points, enjoy Bollywood entertainment, cook French delicacies, draw Indian mandalas, try out Sailing knot making, learn about Picasso, make African bracelets, play ping-pong,...
Join us and explore different world regions
- Booths held by parents and students
- Fun games & activities from around the world
- International food delicacies
- Second-hand book fair and second-hand uniform sale - Donate off books and second-hand uniforms. Drop off boxes are at every campus by 24 May.
- Magic show and summer concert
- Traditional costume parade - Sign up for the children’s parade. The parade will be at 3.30pm starting at the auditorium.
Plan to bake a cake for the Cafe Jardines’, remember were a nut free school.
Volunteer on the day. We delighted so many families are participating in the regional and country booths, but we do need some more to man the games’ booths. More details on how to sign up will come out next week.