Green Week at Chai Wan
Students at Chai Wan are attending sustainable development workshops and talks this week.
Activities for this busy week:
- Workshop on edible plants: after an introduction in class, students will go out and see plants around the school
- Talks by Masarang, WWF (on climate change), Water For Free and Plastic Free Seas
- Visit to the waste treatment and recycling plant at WEEE EcoPark
- Gardening workshop on biological agriculture and solar energy
- Clothes-dyeing sessions with Dyelicious
- Discussions about plastic and fun activities with Greenpeace
- Art classes with Michelle Kuen
What the students learn and find out during this week will then be used in their projects for the Sustainable Development Fair on 13 February at the Chai Wan campus.
We can’t wait to see them!