Fantastic artwork for Art Day at CW
Each class had worked beforehand on projects with local artists which involved them in different topics and let their creativity flow.
- CM1 A and B worked with Antoine Rameau, an artist specialising in collage
- CM1 D and E concentrated on traditional painting techniques using Chinese ink on rice paper with Michelle Fung; the theme was animals and buildings in danger in Hong Kong
- CM2D worked with the Hong Kong artist Pat Unique on textures and architecture
- CM2F completed a project about the abandoned village of Man Wan with Manny Yip
- 9 other classes from the campus built a model of an eco-neighbourhood with Makerbay
Take a look at the photos of all the artwork on display here