Fantastic artwork for Art Day at CW
Art Day took place on Thursday 25 May at Chai Wan campus where students from all classes were able to show off their artwork.
Each class had worked beforehand on projects with local artists which involved them in different topics and let their creativity flow.
- CM1 A and B worked with Antoine Rameau, an artist specialising in collage
- CM1 D and E concentrated on traditional painting techniques using Chinese ink on rice paper with Michelle Fung; the theme was animals and buildings in danger in Hong Kong
- CM2D worked with the Hong Kong artist Pat Unique on textures and architecture
- CM2F completed a project about the abandoned village of Man Wan with Manny Yip
- 9 other classes from the campus built a model of an eco-neighbourhood with Makerbay
Take a look at the photos of all the artwork on display here