Eco-school label for the 10th Year!
Besides having eco-elements incorporated into teaching, numerous sustainability activities and projects have taken place this year:
- Visits to a polyfoam recycling center
- Food waste audit and reduction project at BPR canteen
- Chai Wan Green Week and Sustainability School Fair
- Avoiding single-use plastics at school fairs
- Multidisciplinary projects with Tara
- Screening of the documentary A Plastic Ocean
- Beach cleanups and gardening
- Targeted talks by invited guests on various topics
Solidarity remains important in implementing sustainability work as it requires collaborative effort from different parties of the school community.