2020 'Salon des Formations': the best of higher education in France showcased to our students!
On Saturday 10th October, a "Salon des Formations" (Higher Education Fair) was held on our Blue Pool Road campus. It was organised by our Examinations & Orientation department for students (and their parents) in 2nde/Year11, Premièret/Year12 and Terminale/Year13.
This event, organised in collaboration with CampusFrance and the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau, was open to our students from both streams, as well as to some students from the French School of Shangaï. Its main objective was to highlight the variety of France's higher education, with a particular emphasis on international courses in French and/or English.
As part of this event, our students were able to take part in webinars and ask questions to representatives from numerous French schools offering a wide variety of courses, including :
- ESSCA School of Management
- EDHEC Business School
- IESEG School of Management
- IPAG Business School
- NEOMA Business School
- INSEEC U.
- EM Strasbourg Business School (University of Strasbourg)
- Y Schools
- TBS Business School
Scientific and engineering schools
- Ecole Polytechnique - Bachelor
- IPSA (School of Aeronautical and Space Engineering Paris)
- Toulouse INP - presentation of the classe préparatoire (general engineering school)
- Vatel Bordeaux (Hotel & Tourism Management)
- Ritz Escoffier School (Cooking)
- 3IS - International Institute for Image and Sound (Design)
- EICAR - International Film School Paris (Cinema)
- ISIPCA (Perfumes and Cosmetics)
FIS is delighted to see that this event was a great success, as all sessions and meetings were sold out with nearly 80 students registered!
Other webinars with other schools and institutions (Universities, IUT, INSA, Schools of Applied Arts, SESAME Competition, "Classes préparatoires", Health studies...) will be organised throughout the year, so that our students can have all the information at their disposal to make the best possible choices for their orientation.