2019 Higher Education in France Fair
The University Guidance department is happy to announce that in order to promote higher education in France, the French Schools of Shanghai and Hong Kong have joined forces to invite French school representatives to explain the various options France offers.
The 2019 Higher Education in France Fair will take place on:
Tuesday 24 and Friday 25 October
During this event, parents, students and teachers will be invited to conferences and meetings led by educational experts, with the objective to go through the different types of studies available in France:
- Engineering schools (Director of Studies, INSA Lyon)
- CPGE (“preparatory class” – Deputy Headmaster of Lycée Louis-le-Grand)
- Post Baccalaureate Business schools (Director of Sesame Examination)
- Universities (Director of “University Institutes of Technology”, University lecturer, University Paris Sud Orsay)
- Art schools (Officer-in-Charge to Paris Academy Rector representing 29 national art and design schools)
- Medical studies (University lecturers, Chief of service in an hospital, University Paris Diderot)
These representatives will answer generic and specific questions about university courses, and address concerns regarding the 2021 new baccalaureate and its impact on the recruitment of students in higher education.