Travelling to Hung Hom
The closest MTR station is Hung Hom, exit B1.
From there it is around a 5-7 minute walk to the campus or the minibus 6, 6A and 8 go from the station to the campus.
Several bus and minibus routes serve Hung Homg campus :
- Bus 5 from Fu Shan to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Bus 5A from Kowloon city to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Bus 11 from Kowloon Station to Diamond Hill MTR
- Bus 13X from Po Tat to Tsim Sha Tsui East
- Bus 14 from China Ferry to Lei Yue Mun Estate
- Bus 26 from Shun Tin to Tsim Sha Tsui East
- Bus 28 from Lok Wah to Tsim Sha Tsui East
- Bus 93K from Po Lam to Mong Kok East MTR
- Bus 101 from Kwun Tong to Kennedy Town
- Bus 107 from Kowloon Bay to Wah Kwai
- Bus 108 from Kai Yip to Braemar Hill via Causeway Bay
- Bus 111 from Ping Shek to Central via Wanchai
- Bus 116 from Quarry Bay to Tsz Wan Shan
- Bus 215X from Kowloon MTR to Lam Tin
- Bus 219X from Laguna City to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Bus 224X from Kai Yip to Tsim Sha Tsui East
- Bus 296D from Sheung Tak to Kowloon MTR
- mini-bus 6 from Tsim Sha Tsui to Whampoa Garden via Hung Hom Station
- mini-bus 6A from Tsim Sha Tsui to Whampoa Estate via Hung Hom Station
- mini-bus 8 from Tsim Sha Tsui to Ho Man Tin Estate via Hung Hom MTR
No parking is permitted for security reasons.
- Students arrive
- Classes begin
- Classes end
Buses leave 10-15min after the end of the day.