Helpdesk / Support IT Officer - Blue Pool Road
The French International School of Hong Kong is a rapidly growing Educational organization with 4 sites and more than 2,700 students and more than 300 staff. We manage more than 1,500 devices, including PCs, Chromebooks and iPads, across 4 different networks.
We are looking for a Helpdesk/Support IT Officer to join our team and work in our Blue Pool Road Campus.
Candidate will be required to go on the other campuses from time to time.
- Provide assistance (infrastructure, hardware, and application) for all users (students, employees, and parents)
- Respond to students, employees, and/or parents issues via phone, email, or other established support channels
- Follow-up with users to ensures issues are resolved
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Install, makes changes, and repair computer hardware and software
- Asset management and inventorying skills
- Work independently while simultaneously being a collaborative team member striving for team success.
- Escalate critical incidents to Help Desk Manager, as needed.
- Knowledge in French and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Detail-oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer, printing, projector & sound issues
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot G Suite Education, Windows 10, Chromebooks, and/or iPads
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to the Head of Recruitment and Human Resources Development by email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.