FIS students are allocated a campus depending on Stream, year group and availability of places. As many classes are full, choice of campus may be limited.
Priority for campus selection is according to the joining date of the student or their place on the admissions waiting list.
Check below for details of 2018-2019 class allocation by campus.
Campus allocation rules at the time of admission for different stages are detailed below.
Select year group
2018-2019 Campus allocation
Campus allocation rules for admission - International Stream:
- Admission in Reception to Year 2: allocation at Jardine's Lookout or Tseung Kwan O, depending on availability and the place on the admission waiting list
- Admission in Year 3 to Year 6: allocation at Jardine's Lookout
- Admission in Year 7 to Year 13: allocation at Blue Pool Road
Campus allocation rules for admission - French Stream:
- Admission in MS to CE1: allocation at Jardine's Lookout or Tseung Kwan O, depending on availability and the place on the admission waiting list
- Admission in CE2 to CM2: allocation at Chai Wan or Tseung Kwan O, depending on availability and the place on the admission waiting list
- Admission in 6ème to 4ème: allocation at Tseung Kwan O
- Admission in 3ème to Terminale: allocation at Blue Pool Road
Campus Transfer during school year
Campus transfers are only possible when a child has been admitted to FIS, based on space availability and the following rules:
- School year admission to FIS of the student
- Sibling priority: the first day of school at FIS for the eldest sibling currently in school
- Registration date at FIS of the student
Campus transfers start from March before the beginning of the next school year until end of September of the school year in progress.
To request a campus transfer, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For example, 4 students entering CP at the Hung Hom Campus in September 2016:
Based on space availability, FIS would offer a place at Jardine’s Lookout campus in the following order: