Payment of the School fees
Any financial period that has been started must be paid in full.
The financial periods of school fees are as follows:
- 1st period: from 1st September to 31st December
- 2nd period: from 1st January to 31st March
- 3rd period: from 1st April to 30th June
Withdrawal and penalty
To withdraw a student from the French Section of the French International School, written notice must be given to the Admission Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 2577 9658) no less than 2 months before the start of the next financial period.
As the school year ends in June, the family of a student not returning at the start of the school year in September must give notice to the school by the 30th April at the latest.
- The leaving notice deadline for departure at the end of the 1st financial period is 31st October.
- The leaving notice deadline for departure at the end of the 2nd financial period is 31st January.
- The leaving notice deadline for departure at the end of the 3rd financial period is 30th April.
Failure to give 2 months’ notice will result in a penalty being imposed equivalent to 2 months’ school fees and the School reserves the right to charge the family or deduct these monies from the redemption value of the debenture.
Returning school document
An EXEAT (leaving certificate), the academic and medical records of the student will be returned to the family by the admissions office subject to the complete settlement of all monies with the School Accounting Department.
Debenture refund procedure
A refund request form and the original debenture certificate must be returned to the Secretariat of the Executive Committee. Please contact the secretariat of the Executive Committee (email@example.com) in case the certificate is lost.
The full value of the debenture is refunded when the student’s withdrawal from School is confirmed and all outstanding bills have been paid in full.