The application and registration fees should be paid together at the time of application:
French International School "Victor Segalen"
Admissions Office (French Section)
165 Blue Pool Road
Hong Kong, China
- Application fee of HK$500 - non refundable (from April 1st, 2011 onward)
- Registration fee of HK$3800 - non refundable on acceptance by the school or if no answer to our annual update mailing.
All fees can be paid by cheque made payable to "French International School", or by telegraphic transfer. Please email us (email@example.com) for bank account details. Cash payments must be made in person at the Admissions Office.
Regarding classes with a waiting list, an applicant will be registered respecting the order of his/her application date (with the registration fees being fully paid) and the priority rules noted below.
Each student attending the French International School "Victor Segalen" must be covered by a debenture (more information). Students will start the course upon receipt of the application, an EXEAT (for those coming from another French school) and the purchase of a debenture.
Priority rules for the French section
- French nationals and Swiss nationals for the French section providing there is space available. French children coming from schools which are not officially approved by the French Deparment of National Education will have to take an entry test.
- Others nationals coming from officially recognized French schools with continuous enrolment.
- Others nationals coming from non officially recognized French schools, providing they pass the entry exam.
For children from same nationality, the priority rules are determined by the submission date of the application form and the payment of the application and registration fees.